We rent kayaks and paddleboards from our location in Mill Bay Marina, plus kayaks, SUPs, dry suits and camping gear for our West Coast and Gulf Islands overnight trips and expeditions.
Rental rates and terms
- Prices are exclusive of GST
- A damage deposit will be taken for all overnight rentals of both kayaks and equipment. We reserve the right to charge the credit card used to place the booking, should any equipment be missing, damaged or comprised in anyway on return.
- Renters should be able to demonstrate sufficient paddling skills and experience, we reserve the right to refuse to rent where the renter is clearly a liability to both themselves and other water users. Paddle Canada Level 1 skills certification or similar skills is required to rent a single kayak.
- We do not issue a “rental contract” renters are deemed to have accepted these terms when booking and signing the Blue Dog Waiver.
- Booked online or over the phone, no walk ins.
Kayak and Paddle board Rentals
|Fiberglass Single |
(3 hatches) Sidney Only
Other Rental Items
|Rental Item||Per Day||Per Week/Expedition|
|Paddle Only (carbon)||$10||$40|
|Paddle Only (plastic/glass)||$5||$20|
(tent, mat and sleeping bag)
(expedition participants only)